Interior:Ebony, Cloth with leatherette seat trim
Engine:1.4L Turbo engine
Fuel Efficiency:24 CITY / 30 HWY
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
DISCOVER THE LUTHER ADVANTAGE
The Luther Advantage is a complete and comprehensive package of benefits designed to make buying-and driving-a vehicle from the Luther dealerships a pleasant and convenient experience. From the peace of mind that comes with a 5 Day-500 Mile Return or Exchange Policy, 30 Day 1,500 miles Full Warranty and 60 Day 2,500 miles Limited Powertrain Warranty and Free CARFAX Reports & Clean Title Guarantee on pre-owned vehicles, as well as providing Luther customers with full range of valuable savings at participating Holiday Stationstores including 10 cents off a gallon, $6 for "The Works" car wash among other advantages and guarantees. As much as we like satisfying customers, we like keeping them even more.
WHY BUY FROM US?
BUY from the #1 GM Certified dealer in MINNESOTA and get the experience you WANT and DESERVE! Market Prices are updated daily using the KBB Price Advisor.This saves time, no need to hassle/negotiate, and the best part. no pressure. PURCHASE from a knowledgeable consultant at a fair price in a timely manner AND get the Luther Advantage: WARRANTY, GAS DISCOUNTS, and more. Don't see IT - we might have IT. ***STOP IN, CALL OR TEXT*** Experience the LUTHER BROOKDALE difference TODAY!
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
172-Point Inspection and Reconditioning, Vehicle Exchange Program: 3 Day / 150 Mile Guarantee, $0 Deductible, Includes two maintenance visits as part of the Certified Pre-Owned Scheduled Maintenance Program, 3-month trial of the OnStar Safety & Security Plan and Connected Services, 6-Year/100
Check whether a vehicle is subject to open recalls for safety issues at safercar.gov
- Door handles, body-color with Chrome strip
- Front and rear accent color fascias
- Fresh, contemporary styling element that features a sophisticated lower-accent color treatment (front and rear fascias, including rocker moldings)
- Fog lamps
These front fog lamps cast low, broad beams of light just above the road surface to help you see (and be seen) better in foggy weather and other low-visibility conditions.
- Acoustic laminated glass
Includes acoustic properties that help keep out traffic and road noises, resulting in an exceptionally quiet cabin.
- Roof-mounted luggage rack side rails
- Enhances the vehicle's versatility, utility and sporty good looks
- Add the available roof rack cross rails to secure cargo directly to the roof or to accommodate a ThuleTM cargo carrier
- Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors with turn signal indicators
- These body-color mirrors include a heated feature to help keep them free of ice and snow for a clear view
- They're conveniently power-adjustable from inside the vehicle
- When it's time to run through the car wash, the mirrors can be folded manually to help avoid damage
- Tire, compact spare
- 18" all-season, blackwall tires
- 18" aluminum wheels
- Paired with P215/55R18 all-season, blackwall tires
- Light Titanium wheel with Silver pockets on Encore and Preferred models
- Technical Gray wheel with Black pockets on Preferred II, Essence and Premium models
- Wheels, 18" (45.7) aluminum (STD)
- Solar-absorbing windshield
- Helps keep your vehicle's interior and its occupants cooler
- A special layer in the glass soaks up solar energy before it can reach the cabin
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic
- Allows individual climate settings for both the driver and right-front passenger
- The system will cool or warm each zone automatically to keep it at the selected temperature
- Rear cargo cover
- Keep items in your cargo area out of view
- Removable and stowable to make room for extra cargo or large, bulky items
- Cargo storage, under rear floor
- Driver Information Center with 4.2" multi-color display
- Allows driver to access a wide range of information about the vehicle's status
- Includes Info (with trip odometer and fuel information), Performance, Audio, Phone, Navigation and Settings menus
- Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror
Automatically dims the mirror for more comfortable nighttime driving when it senses glare from headlamps behind your vehicle.
- Active noise cancellation technology
To reduce unwanted noises from roads, wind and other vehicles, this technology blocks and absorbs sound, as well as dampens and eliminates vibrations, helping to leave outside noise where it belongs.
- 120-volt power outlet
- Located in a convenient, easy-to-reach place on the rear of the center console
- Allows you to plug in or recharge electronics such as laptops, cell phones and hand-held games.
This process works to reduce, block and absorb outside noise and vibration. The result is a remarkably quiet interior cabin thanks to:
- Active Noise Control
- Triple door seals
- Acoustic-laminated windshield and front side glass
- Specific tuning of Encore's suspension and intake and exhaust functions
- Wheels manufactured to enhance quietness and its tires are chosen to minimize road noise
- Remote vehicle starter system
Your Encore can be comfortably cooled or pre-warmed to welcome you and your passengers as you step in. At the touch of a button on the key fob, Remote Keyless Entry not only starts the engine, but also turns on the rear-window defogger and heated outside mirrors automatically, if needed.
- 6-way power driver seat adjuster
- Moves forward and back, up and down and tilts the seat cushion angle to help you find your most comfortable driving position
- Includes a power lumbar adjustment for good lower-back support and a manual recline
- 2-way manual front passenger seat adjuster
Allows the seat to be moved forward and backward to offer adequate leg room for the seat's occupant.
- Rear 60/40 split-bench seat
Can be folded with one or both sides down to add cargo- and passenger-carrying versatility to your vehicle.
- Flat-folding front passenger seatback
The front passenger seatback folds flat to provide additional versatility when loading long cargo into the vehicle.
- Front bucket seats
Available in upscale cloth and leatherette or luxurious leather-appointed trim.
- Seats, front bucket (STD)
- Satin Silver and Chrome shift knob
- Steering-wheel mounted audio and phone interface controls
Operate the audio system, place a phone call or answer an incoming call, all without taking your hands off the wheel.
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
Wrapped in soft-to-the-touch leather, and includes steering-wheel mounted controls for access to your favorite music and entertainment at the touch of a button.
- Front passenger underseat storage
- The front passenger bucket seat includes convenient underseat storage to keep items close at hand, but out of sight
- Standard with Cloth seating
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- The driver and front passenger visor includes a covered vanity mirror
- This thoughtful convenience is illuminated so it's simple to use both day and night
- Power driver Express-Up/-Down window
- Quickly raises the window or lowers it with the touch of a button
- Convenient at drive-through windows, automatic teller machines and at the start of a sudden shower
- Power front passenger Express-Down window
Conveniently and quickly lowers the window completely at the touch of a button.
- Power rear Express-Down windows
Conveniently and quickly lowers the rear windows completely at the touch of a button.
- 6-speaker audio system
With 6 speakers positioned throughout the cabin, this system surrounds you with vibrant sound for a dynamic listening experience.
- Buick IntelliLink® Radio1 audio system with 8" diagonal Color Touch Screen
• High-resolution, 8" full-color touch screen
• Siri EyesFree and Natural Voice Recognition
• AM/FM/SiriusXM® Satellite Radio2 with 3 trial months
• Android Auto™3
• Apple CarPlay™3
• 2 USB ports4 in the center console
• Auxiliary input jack
• Bluetooth® streaming for audio and select phones5
- Audio system, Buick IntelliLink Radio, AM/FM stereo with 8" diagonal Color Touch Screen, includes 2 USB ports, Bluetooth streaming for audio and select phones and Phone Integration for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability for compatible phone (STD)
- Bluetooth® for phone and music
- Pair your Bluetooth®1-enabled personal cell phone to your vehicle's audio system and enjoy hands-free, voice-recognition control of your phone, including placing calls to numbers stored in your phonebook
- You also can use voice control to find and play music selections
- The system is Pandora® and Stitcher™ smartphone compatible so you can explore a whole new world of music in the comfort of your Encore
- You'll also have access to SiriusXM2 weather and data services
- Plus, the Bluetooth and smartphone interface software is upgradable
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3 trial months
Welcome to the world of SiriusXM®1
- Enjoy your 3-month trial subscription to the All Access package with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, exclusive talk, entertainment and news
- Plus, listen on the app and online — it’s included with All Access, so you’ll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you
- All-wheel drive
- Stay in control in low-traction situations like rain, sleet and snow with All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- The system constantly monitors all four of the vehicle’s wheels and makes adjustments for maximum traction in a wide range of challenging driving conditions
- 1.4L Turbo engine
Encore is powered by an efficient, powerful ECOTEC® 1.4L turbocharged engine.
- Produces 138 hp @ 4900 – 6000 rpm, and 148 lb-ft of torque @ 1850 – 4900 rpm
- Delivers maximum torque across a wide rpm range for lively driving response and performance
- Features a reinforced crankshaft and forged connecting rods to provide the strength required for turbocharged power
- Variable Valve Timing and sequential multi-port fuel injection optimize fuel efficiency and driving performance
- Engine, ECOTEC Turbo 1.4L Variable Valve Timing DOHC 4-cylinder sequential MFI (138 hp [102.9 kW] @ 4900 rpm, 148 lb-ft of torque [199.8 N-m] @ 1850 rpm) (STD)
- Keyless Open and Start
- Uses an integrated key fob sensor instead of a traditional key
- This extended-range system is smart enough to sense your approach, electronically "read" and validate the unique code embedded in your fob – which can remain in your pocket or purse at all times – then automatically turn on the interior lights and unlock the doors
- Once you're inside with your foot on the brake, your Encore starts with the push of a button
- Includes automatic door lock/unlock and theft deterrent with engine immobilizer
- Power steering, electric, speed-sensitive
- Provides more steering assist during low-speed maneuvering, such as during parking
- Provides less power assist when you're cruising down the highway, want better road feel and need only minor steering adjustments to stay on course
- Helps Encore deliver an impressive 36.7' turning diameter
- Ride and Handling Suspension
- A MacPherson strut coil spring front suspension with a large stabilizer bar and side-load-compensated front strut modules
- A torsion beam rear suspension with a double-wall, tubular V-shaped beam profile for low weight and consistent camber control
- Gas-charged twin-tube shock absorbers that gracefully accommodate both passengers and cargo
- 6-speed automatic transmission
- Electronically controlled transmission with overdrive and Driver Shift Control
- Smooth, effortless automatic shifting
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically-controlled with overdrive includes Driver Shift Control (STD)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System
- Automatically turns the front passenger air bag1 on or off depending on the weight and pressure on the seat
- The sensor indicator tells whether the inflatable restraint is on or off based on the input of the sensors in the system
- 10 air bags
Ten air bags1 as standard equipment, including:
- Frontal and knee air bags1 that work with the safety belt system to reduce the risk of injury to the driver and right-front passenger if involved in a moderate to severe frontal impact
- Seat-mounted side-impact air bags1 that reduce the risk of certain injuries to front and rear outboard seat occupants in side impacts
- Roof rail-mounted head-curtain side air bags1 that provide additional protection to passengers seated in the front and rear rows near the windows
- These head-curtain side air bags1 are designed to inflate in moderate to severe side and rollover crashes on the side of the vehicle struck during the impact
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
Encore features the added safety and peace of mind of 4-wheel antilock disc brakes.
- The disc brakes – vented in the front and solid in the rear – help reduce heat buildup to help maintain optimal braking performance by reducing brake fade
- During hard braking on most slippery surfaces, these antilock brakes are designed to help reduce wheel lockup to help you maintain steering control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
Lighting the way with bright efficiency, these daytime running lamps help make your vehicle more visible to oncoming traffic.
- Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity
- Enables current select services such as Vehicle Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notifications and more1
- OnStar® & Buick Connected Services capable
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert1
Back out of a parking spot or driveway with increased confidence, awareness and safety:
• Uses radar to detect vehicles approaching from either side
• Alerts driver to approaching vehicles with visual cue
- Rear Vision Camera
- Turns on automatically when the vehicle is placed in Reverse
- Displays a live image of the area behind the vehicle on the dash-mounted screen to help give you more confidence when backing up
- Includes dynamic guidelines and warning triangle to help assist you
- Child restraint provisions
- Encore includes the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Top tether anchors for CHildren) system1 for attaching compatible child safety seats in each rear outboard seating location
- LATCH is a standardized system to attach child safety seats which is independent of vehicle safety belts and which provides an easier way to install and secure a child restraint seat
- Side Blind Zone Alert1
- Uses radar on both sides to detect another vehicle that may be in the driver’s blind zone
- Alerts driver with LED-lit symbols in the outside mirrors
- Requires the available Safety Package
- StabiliTrak® stability control system
- Helps you maintain control of the vehicle in sudden maneuvers, particularly in low-traction conditions, in emergency lane changes and during avoidance maneuvers
- System sensors measure your intended steering angle, and compare it to the actual travel of the vehicle
- If it detects a difference between the steering wheel angle and the direction you're turning, the system applies quick, precise force to the appropriate brakes and reduces engine torque to help you keep your vehicle on course
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Alerts you when one or more tires has dropped below the recommended tire pressure
- Proper tire inflation optimizes vehicle ride quality, handling and efficiency
- Includes a manual learn feature for resetting it after a tire rotation or replacement
- Excludes spare tire
Total Savings & Luther Savings* apply to everyone.
Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 612-424-7359 or by visiting us at the dealership.